Hydromx is a unique and unrivalled high technology heat transfer fluid designed to replace the water in heating & cooling systems. It is comprises of nanoparticles in suspension.
- A huge heat absorbing surface area
- A very high internal heat transfer rate
Hydromx reduces energy use by 20% to 35% in heating & cooling systems and has application uses in ground source, air source, district heating as well as numerous industrial and process applications. It offers complete system protection against corrosion and calcification including the prevention of bacterial growth.
- Full BuildCert CIAS certification as an inhibitor
- Endorsed by the Energy Saving Trust
- European Bank for Reconstruction & Development approved energy saving measure
- 15 Year insurance backed warranty
The product has been over 12 years on the market mainly in Europe & the USA with 18,500 plus installations. Major users include:
- HBO Time Warner
- Hamworthy Heating (Boiler Manufacturer)
- The Commercial Group
- Specific, an academic and industrial consortium led by Swansea University
Hydromx Features & Benefits
|Features & Benefits||Hydromx|